.... The Messy Mind of J'rod: I've Been HackEd!!!
My Blog The Science Of Superheroes My Art What Dreams May Come Eeeew!!! Light Beer! My Space... So Lay Off! Inhibitions Only Get In My Way Signe the Sk8r Jessica Erskine & Cousin's Blog DJ Floh Back Productions Blog Alfa Trion Dimitri's Photography Page Maps of Meaning

Monday, November 28, 2011

I've Been HackEd!!!

November 12, 2011
So... someone or something got into my website and started to mess around.  Now, Google is telling me (and just about everyone else) that my website contains malicious software that could ruin their computer.  DAMMIT!!!!
So, my friend Lizz Armstrong, who is the behind-the-scenes back-end administrator, had to wipe my site.  Thus, no pictures for now and no crazy gadgets.  Is it all worth saving?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home