.... The Messy Mind of J'rod: A Snippet From My Past
My Blog The Science Of Superheroes My Art What Dreams May Come Eeeew!!! Light Beer! My Space... So Lay Off! Inhibitions Only Get In My Way Signe the Sk8r Jessica Erskine & Cousin's Blog DJ Floh Back Productions Blog Alfa Trion Dimitri's Photography Page Maps of Meaning

Monday, November 28, 2011

A Snippet From My Past

August 11, 2011

I found a post that wasn't published publicly, written on February 18, 2007.  Went like this:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
... I saw Thao today getting on the bus I was supposed to. I panicked and darted out of the way before she could see me, and walked instead. I guess I just couldn't handle the emotions that were suddenly swarming back as though no time had passed. I wish things were easier... I wish I didn't still love her. I wish that my love faded over time, but in truth it grew stronger. So much so that I had to thoroughly convince myself that I did not in fact love her at all. So much for that plan.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's interesting when you find little tidbits of your past.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home