.... The Messy Mind of J'rod: Success! ...in my dream.
My Blog The Science Of Superheroes My Art What Dreams May Come Eeeew!!! Light Beer! My Space... So Lay Off! Inhibitions Only Get In My Way Signe the Sk8r Jessica Erskine & Cousin's Blog DJ Floh Back Productions Blog Alfa Trion Dimitri's Photography Page Maps of Meaning

Monday, November 28, 2011

Success! ...in my dream.

September 24, 2011
I don't know if you've read this far back, but a few years ago I wrote about not being able to take a proper dump in my dreams (see this link).  I'd always have issues with gross toilets, or they were too high, or whatever.  But guess what?  SUCCESS!!!!  Last night I successfully took a crap in my dream.  Mind you, I had to go again right after and I couldn't finish, but the toilet was clean and accessible, and the only thing stopping me was that the owner of the toilet came home and I had to leave.  I'd tell you more, because I'm sure that you're so interested to hear the rest of my crazy dream about acting and dancing and soccer with a rugby ball and camp counselling and Mister Schuester from Glee and JJ Enriquez and $30,000 worth of debt due to used book purchasing and Karate and sleeping in someone else's bed... but I just don't have the time to write it all down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home